June 01, 2018
Ocean Monkeys (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.oceanmonkeys.co.uk website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, disclosure and use of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally information that can be used to contact you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, Town, County, Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials. Information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Ocean Monkeys use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
Ocean Monkeys will retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary. We will retain and use your Personal Data to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations (for example, if we are required your data to comply with applicable laws), resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Ocean Monkeys will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Ocean Monkeys may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Ocean Monkeys may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Ocean Monkeys
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Ocean Monkeys aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
Whenever made possible, you can update your Personal Data directly within your account. If you are unable to change your Personal Data, please contact us to make the required changes.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
You have the right to data portability for the information you provide to Ocean Monkeys. You can request to obtain a copy of your Personal Data in a commonly used electronic format so that you can manage and move it.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- By email: Sales@oceanmonkeys.co.uk
Ocean Monkeys Stand Up Paddle Boards